Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

First Blog Post Ever for BillyNair

The world will never be the same.

I am testing out blogs, to see if this will be a good replacement for what I have used free web hosting places for. Up until a few months ago they slapped a ad-banner on the top of all your pages and left it at that. Then they decided they were going to add a side banner and a bottom banner. The bottom banner, although making it harder to design for is not as much of an evil device as the side banner. These side banners not only show up as 20% of your horizontal screen realestate, it forces your HTML design to get squshed to a significantly smaller size. You can of course close these side banners, but, why should my visitors be forced to interact with my website anymore than necessary.

Anyway, here is my new bolg, I will be posting pictures of me, my kids, and other stuff I feel the rest of the world must be forced to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home