Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Artsy Fartsy

Here are some pictures I took just to be "Artsy." The scene of the sunrise was entered into a contest a few days ago, I will see the results in a few days. You can see it here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice your photo. Lucky thing you didnt come in last.

Tip of my hat to you for beating out a black& white sepia photo.

12/04/2005 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home