Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Video on YouTube


I put up a collection of videos I had saved and not doing anything. Mostly of me and Wei in Las Vegas messing around in the skatepark. I put in some other stuff like Mei doing the Haka, my dad reading a book to Meilani. I did the video mostly just so I could upload a pretty dang cool song called "Drangkinbala" by Blekbala Mujik, a Reggae/Aboriginal band from Australia. Click below and ENJOY!


Click and ENJOY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

Nice video! I'll be looking for Wei on the X-Games in a few years. Your kids look great--I didn't realize that they were that close in age to my two!

11/27/2007 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home