Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Pairing Bluetooth crap SUCKS! !

I have a few bluetooth headsets, and today I was trying to pair my Plantronics Voyager 520. I read 5 or 6 instructions on how to do it and they all said "Turn the device on and place it in discovery mode". So, I turn it on and try all sorts of combinations of hold for seconds and double clicks and crap and nothing makes it "blink blue and red" to indicate discovery mode. I think maybe it is something in the phone, and cant see anything that i can do differently. I finally stumble on how to "re-connect" the headset, it says:

turn the headset off then
"hold and KEEP HOLDING"
the button until it blinks blue and red.

It takes about 7 seconds but it works, just remember you have to start from the headset off to put it back into discover mode. hope this helps someone ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home