Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stupid Neck Thing

Ok, I woke up, got ready for work, as I was putting on my pants my neck pinched and I could not stand for over an hour. I was able to get to the phone after about 10 minutes of trying to get up onto my bed wher it was and called into work to let them know what was going on. They let me answer phones when I got in and I tinted a few paint orders but they made Stu drive since I can't turn my head. It still hurts now, but if I grab the back of my neck I can turn it and stuff. Not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home