Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Meilani's Hello Kitty Chinese Outfit

My mom sent Meilani a couple outfits from Hello Kitty. Here is the blue one. She had a Yellow one too, and it is her favorite, infact she will bring it to me and Wendy to have us put it on. The problem is that the head hole is too small and will not fit, but she is happy with just the skirt. She does this funny face where she grits her teeth and her whole body will shake, this is her doing that face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Couchkat said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute. How can I get my hands on one of these?

Rachel
sophieandmargaux.blogspot.com

8/15/2008 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home