Billy's Blog

To post pictures and other goodies for free on the net.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Born in Kapiolani Children's Medical Center, just a few blocks from Waikiki. Graduated from Kahuku High School. Rode BMX Freestyle for most of my life (more than 20 years), now my 8 year old son is ripping up the skate parks, but plans on getting drafted by the SeaHawks as a WR.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mayflower Descendant


My mom is a descendant of Francis Cooke and his son John Cooke, Stephen and Elizabeth Hopkins through Damaris Hopkins (second daughter of the same name who was born in America, their first was on the Mayflower but died after they got to America). My dad is a descendant of Edward and Elizabeth Winslow. That makes 6 on the Mayflower for me and my kids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Schuwaado said...

Wow, cool! I think we're still trying to pinpoint how our ancestors got here. Several family lines go back to the 17 and 1600s but I don't think anyone ever has figured out anything else.

4/15/2010 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home